Basic overview of the Block Monsters Pet Test Mod:
The Block Monsters Pet Test Mod adds in the ability to create a monster made completely from dirt, grass, cobblestone and sand. Essentially whatever you find on the ground gets sucked into a monstrous build which you can ride and control with the keypad. What are you waiting for, don’t you want to ride you own monster in Minecraft?
How to use the Block Monsters Pet Test Mod:
There is no real way to ‘use’ the Block Monsters Pet Test Mod. You first of all need to download the mod and install it with the help of Minecraft Forge. If done correctly then all of the mod’s features should automatically be enabled, all you need to do is find them or craft them!
Block Monsters Pet Test Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Block Monsters Pet Test Mod:
- Block Monster Pet powered by jBullet physics.
- A spider based block monster with 6 legs with a tripod walking gait. Ridable and fully controllable by player.
- Has various keys to change how it walks
- The mod can be installed for SMP servers or single player client games too.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and requires forge to run.
How to Install the Block Monsters Pet Test Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Then open up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Block Monsters Pet Test Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Block Monsters Pet Test Mod, the entire mod was released at the same time!