Basic overview of the Blocks to Items Mod:
The Blocks to Items Mod, created by the developer NuclearPineapple, adds recipes into minecraft that allow the player to turn certain blocks back into their item form. This mod is incredibly useful in client singleplayer but also server multiplayer. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.8, it also installs with Minecraft Forge and OptiFine. So what are you waiting for, download and install this incredibly useful mod today and enjoy all that it has to offer.
How to use the Blocks to Items Mod:
There is no real way to use the Blocks to Items Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Blocks to Items Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase for this mod.
Key Features of the Blocks to Items Mod:
- Quartz Block(all forms) to Quartz Item.
- Stonebrick to Smooth Stone.
- Sandstone to Sand.
- Wood/Iron Door to Wood Planks/Iron ingots.
- Workbench to Wood Planks.
- Chest to Wood Planks.
- The mod is compatible with a range of mods, including Forge, and works with MC 1.8.
How to Install the Blocks to Items Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Blocks to Items Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Blocks to Items Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Blocks to Items Mod.