Basic overview of the Blocks3D Mod:
The Blocks3D Mod is a very good graphical mod that you can download for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4. It essentially updates the sprites inside Minecraft so that they will now appear 3D. These including things like redstone and saplings. The last couple of saplings are, I think, mod saplings. You can seethe effects of the mod really well on the oak sapling, since it has a sideways sprite facing you. See how it looks like it’s made of a bunch of small blocks? That’s what this mod does. Not really “3D”, but pretty close. It looks much better on things like redstone, vines, and ladders though.
How to use the Blocks3D Mod:
There is no real way to use the Blocks3D Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Blocks3D Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Blocks3D Mod:
- This mod updates some of the sprites in your Minecraft game and makes them 3D.
- Ladders, torches, redstone, saplings, anything that appears 2D will now be 3D.
- Available for SMP server and single player client.
- Compatible with Minecraft Forge.
How to Install the Blocks3D Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Mouse Tweaks Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Blocks3D Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Blocks3D Mod: