Basic overview of the Blood Magic Mod:
The Blood Magic Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 is created by the developer ‘WayofTime’. This modification is not for the faint of heart or anyone that is slightly squeamish. It provides the player to access perhaps the most violent form of magic in the world – Blood Magic. I personally like this modification as it is something different and unique, it seems to steer away from the typical innocence of Minecraft and delves deeper into the underbelly of the game.
How to use the Blood Magic Mod:
To use the Blood Magic mod for Minecraft, you first need to download and install the mod. Next, your first task is to create the blood altar using the following items: Two gold ingots, one diamond, four smoothstone and one furnace.
Blood Magic Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Blood Magic Mod:
- Once you have created the Blood Altar using the recipe above, you need to step next to the altar and then begin to take away some of your own blood and life with the sacrificial dagger.
- Doing this will convert your blood into ‘Life points’. Then, the amount of Life Points that you have in your Blood Altar will correspond and allow you to gather different items of power.
- For example, placing a diamond into the blood altar will give you a Weak Blood Orb. And then using this Weak Blood orb with smooth stone will give you Blood Runes.
How to Install the Blood Magic Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the Blood Magic Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and drag and drop the .zip file into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Lastly, open your Minecraft and enjoy the Blood Magic mod!
Changelogs of the Blood Magic Mod:
UPDATE 2.1: Fixed a bug that stopped the water sigil from working, and also fixed a big bug that disabled the mod working on servers/SMP.