Basic overview of the Blood Mod:
The Blood Mod is created by the developer “jawser78”. The developer has only tweaked vanilla Minecraft slightly, and really the mod only adds one thing to the game: the blood ore. Then, using vanilla techiques and crafting recipes you can craft blood armour and tools. The mod is compatible with Minecraft Forge and MCPATCHER.
How to use the Blood Mod:
There is no real way to use the Blood Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Blood Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no video showcase for this mod, but that doesn’t matter, as it is incredibly simple to use!
Key Features of the Blood Mod:
- The blood mod adds in blood ore, which can be mined and turned into a blood ingot.
- Then using this blood ingot, you can craft it into a blood pickaxe, a blood shovel and a blood sword.
- The developer has also added a blood burger, and blood cheese into the game.
- In the main menu, you can manually select if you want your world to be a “blood world”.
- The mod can be installed for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8.
How to Install the Blood Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Blood Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Blood Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Blood Mod. The entire mod was released at once and the developer has not updated the features since the initial release.