Basic overview of the Blood Plugin Mod:
Do you like blood in your games? Maybe you have a craving for more gore? This is the mod for you! Welcome to the Blood Plugin Mod for Minecraft! This reminds me a lot of Brutal Doom with the new blood animations and effects. This mod adds blood particle effects to when characters are injured or killed. This instantly turns Minecraft into a blood bath! A bloody, disgusting mod that adds effects like blood stains on weapons and landscape.
How to use the Blood Plugin Mod:
There is no real way to use the Blood Plugin Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Blood Plugin Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Blood Plugin Mod:
- Makes your character bleed when injured.
- Battle and injury look a look more brutal.
- Blood stains your swords, blocks and armor!
- Available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8.
- Compatible for client and server.
How to Install the Blood Plugin Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Blood Plugin Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new map.
Changelogs of the Blood Plugin Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Blood Plugin Mod.