Basic overview of the Book of Forces Mod:
The Book of Forces Mod is an extremely simple mod that adds in so much depth to your Minecraft game. The mod only really adds one solid item into the game: the book of force itself. The book can be easily crafted, see the how to use section for more detail and a crafting recipe. The mod is textured very well and has some awesome particle effects. In addition, the mod is updated regularly and rarely has an outstanding bug.
How to use the Book of Forces Mod:
The Book of Forces Mod is extremely easy to use and navigate. First of all you need to make sure that the mod is correctly installed with Minecraft to access all of its features. Then, create the book itself with the crafting recipe below and navigate the intuitive GUI to select which feature you’d like to access.
Book of Forces Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Book of Forces Mod:
- The first feature that the book gives you access to is the force field ability.
- The immortality ability deals damage to hostile enemies within your force field. With every level, you will deal 0.25 (that’s a quarter of a heart) damage more.
- The Sorcerer’s Wraith ability applies an effect of a splash potion lying beneath the Book of Forces inside your inventory to every hostile enemy within your force field.
- The Arising Winds ability slows down every hostile entity approaching you within your force field.
How to Install the Book of Forces Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Book of Forces Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Book of Forces Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Book of Forces Mod.