Basic overview of the Bountiful Breads Mod:
The Bountiful Breads Mod, created by the developer: “314owen” adds many different types of bread into the game. All of the bread items added are textured differently and heal different amounts of health. The mod is compatible with client and servers, so there is no reason not to download this simple but unique mod.
How to use the Bountiful Breads Mod:
There is no real way to use the Bountiful Breads Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Bountiful Breads Mod Video Showcase:
Due to the Bountiful Breads Mod being relatively new, there are currently no video showcases available for the mod.
Key Features of the Bountiful Breads Mod:
- This mod has tons of different types of bread and bread-related items including Corn Bread, Rye Bread, and even a pickaxe made out of bread!
- All of the bread in this mod have different properties, all heal different amounts, and have detailed textures.
- The mod can be installed on the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8 and is compatible with Forge.
How to Install the Bountiful Breads Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Bountiful Breads Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Bountiful Breads Mod
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Bountiful Breads Mod. The entire mod was released at once and the developer has not updated the features since the initial release.