Basic overview of the Boxes Mod:
Boxes brings cardboard boxes to Minecraft! A basic box allows you to carry up to 18 stacks of items in one inventory slot. Though this is possible with backpack mods, there are two major differences: You can see and interact with the contents of a box without leaving your Gui. You can place a box in the world and pick it up again. This mod can be installed for latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4.
How to use the Boxes Mod:
There is no real way to use the Boxes Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Boxes Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Boxes Mod:
- Store up to 18 items in one inventory slot
- Content Tip shows you the contents of a box when you hover over it in your inventory
- Hold Shift to interact with Content Tips without stopping what you are doing (requires NEI)
- Shift+Right Click to place a box in the world
- RedPower2 Deployers can place boxes in the world
- Boxes are compatible with RedPower2 Tubes and BuildCraft Pipes
- Boxes drop in Creative mode so you don’t lose the contents
- Crates to store large amounts of one item
- Labels allow you to lock a crate to one item type; if you empty a crate, it will keep its identity.
How to Install the Boxes Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Boxes Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Boxes Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Boxes Mod.