Basic overview of the BrainStone Mod:
The BrainStone Mod, developed by the creator “BrainStone”, is available for download for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4. The mod is compatible with Minecraft Forge, and can be installed for servers and client. The mod is very in-depth and adds extensive and varied features to the game. The intricate detail shown by each feature really sets the mod apart from the rest of the field.
How to use the BrainStone Mod:
There is no real way to use the BrainStone Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
BrainStone Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the BrainStone Mod:
- The mod is centred around the BrainStone Ore, it loads once per chunk, so is quite rare, and has a slight glow to it.
- The particles of the BrainStone ore mod fall one fifth of the normal speed.
- The mod adds three new machines to the game, Brainlight Sensor, the Brain Stone Trigger and the Brain Logic block.
- You can also craft the usual sets of tools and armour with the BrainStone Ore.
- The developer has also planned to update the mod’s in game GUI.
How to Install the BrainStone Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the BrainStone Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the BrainStone Mod:
- The latest update for the BrainStone Mod fixed several pretty serious bugs. One of the bugs causes the game the crash upon start up. The entire mod was also completely updated to the latest version of Minecraft 1.7.4.