Basic overview of the Breadstone Ore Mod:
The Breadstone Ore Mod is the perfect mod for anyone who hates farming. If you don’t have any mods installed then gathering bread can be a very painstaking process – first of all you’d have to create wheat and then bake that. If that’s too much hassle for you then I’d recommend this mod. It’s fairly obvious what this mod adds just by looking at the name – a ore that once mined, will give you between one and five pieces of bread. The mod can be installed for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10, but also works with 1.8.
How to use the Breadstone Ore Mod:
There is no real way to use the Breadstone Ore Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Breadstone Ore Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase for this mod.
Key Features of the Breadstone Ore Mod:
- Found from all the way down at Bedrock to the highest hills,
- Breadstone Ore is a fairly rare ore that comes in veins of 10, give or take a few numbers of course.
- Each ore block has a chance to drop between 1 and 5 loafs of ‘Bread’, a slightly fossilized version of the Vanilla Minecraft Bread.
- Fear not, it functions identically to the normal Bread, simply with an added tooltip for comedic relief!
- The mod is compatible with a range of mods, including Forge, and works with MC 1.8.
How to Install the Breadstone Ore Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.10 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Breadstone Ore Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Breadstone Ore Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Breadstone Ore Mod.