Basic overview of the Broomsticks Plugin:
The broomstick plugin for Minecraft 1.7.4 is a simple yet powerful mod that allows you to turn any item that you desire into a broomstick that you can fly! The process for creating these broomsticks is extremely simple and you will have no problem following the instructions. Furthermore, this plugin is compatible with the latest version of Minecraft 1.7.2 and can be installed for both client and server.
How to use the Broomsticks Plugin:
To use the Broomsticks Plugin you first of all need to grab an Anvil and then a book of enchantment! Then with the mod installed, you can drag any shovel into the anvil spaces and then it will be automatically be changed into a flyable broomstick! Depending on what strength shovel you use you will get different styles of broomstick!
Broomsticks Plugin Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Broomsticks Plugin:
- You can easily create a broomstick from any type of shovel.
- Drag the shovel into the anvil space and then combine it with a book of enchantment.
- Different strength shovels grant different broomstick speeds!
- A Diamond shovel will allow you travel the fastest possible speed with the plugin installed!
- The plugin works well on both client and servers.
How to Install the Broomsticks Plugin:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Then open up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Broomsticks Plugin:
There are currently no public changelogs for the Broomstick plugin mod.