Basic overview of the Build Faster Mod:
The Build Faster Mod is an awesome mod created by the developer “TheGreyGhost”. This mod allows you to boos the efficiency of your building skills and is most directly aimed at server owners, or people who have to build vast amounts in a short space of time. The mod is compatible with the latest update of Minecraft 1.7.4.
How to use the Build Faster Mod:
Follow the simple instructions below in order to work the tools in this mod:
- Put the tool in your hotbar, and put the block you want to place in the slot to the right. (blank slot places air)
- The number of tools controls how many blocks you place at once (eg a stack of 8 wands will place 8 blocks at once).
- Hold control and scroll the mousewheel to change the stack size quickly.
- Right click to place. Left click to undo (up to 5x).
- Hold control while clicking to allow diagonal lines / diagonal filling.
Build Faster Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Build Faster Mod:
- Adds in a tool that allows you to simply copy and paste a certain structure.
- Adds in a tool that means you can replace all blocks with another specific one.
- Adds in a tool that allows you to place blocks in mid air, in a row, on top of a height and also the ability to undo.
How to Install the Build Faster Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Build Faster Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Build Faster Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Build Faster Mod.