Basic overview of the Bunker Mod:
The Bunker Mod makes it possible for your house to be resistant to creepers. The mod adds various blocks and equipment resistant to explosions and unbreakable for normal items – you have to use the armoured hammer. Of course it is possible to configure it, you can make it so that every item is able to harvest blocks from mod, there is also a configuration of turning off the resistance to explosions. It adds also some extra stuff like a secured safe, hidden doors and buttons.The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.8 and is compatible with Minecraft Forge.
How to use the Bunker Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Bunker Mod. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Bunker Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Bunker Mod:
- This mod makes it possible to configure resistance to explosions for all buildings.
- This setting can be turned on and off depending on what you like at the time.
- Adds in hidden doors, secret buttons and more.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the Bunker Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Bunker Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8.