Basic overview of the Candrean Catacombs Map:
The Candrean Catacombs Map for Minecraft 1.7.5 is a map that is based entirely around Minecraft CTM, or ‘Complete the Monument’. This map relies one hundred percent on your combat skill and prowess. You will be fighting off hordes and hordes of mobs in order to find the eight pieces of colored wool that allow you to reign victorious! The Candrean Catacombs are a scary place that relies solely on loot based resources to survive!
How to use the Candrean Catacombs Map
There is no real way to use the Candrean Catacombs Map you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Candrean Catacombs Map Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Candrean Catacombs Map:
- The Candrean Catacombs are a terrifying place to try and survive, with no space to hide, you need to battle hordes of mobs that wait around every corner!
- In total, there are eight pieces of colored wool that you will find in chests around the map, in order to achieve victory you must collect all of them and place them on the ‘victory monument’!
- The maps rules are simple, do not enable flying, do not make a nether portal or dye wool, and do not play on peaceful, (obviously!).
How to Install the Candrean Catacombs Map:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Candrean Catacombs Map and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new map.
Changelogs of the Candrean Catacombs Map:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Candrean Catacombs Map.