Basic overview of the Candy Sky Wars Map:
The Candy Sky Wars Map is a PS3 map download created by the developer Neriak. Each player is spawned on a specific Candy styled island with the bare essentials of Minecraft living. The PVP style map challenges players to build, craft and kill the opposing players in any way they can find possible.
How to use the Candy Sky Wars Map:
- There is no real way to ‘use’ the Candy Sky Wars Map. You first of all need to download the map. This is done a little differently on consoles and involves transferring the files over with a USB stick.
Candy Sky Wars Map Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Candy Sky Wars Map:
- Sky wars is a simple PVP minigame where each player has their own mini island in the sky and must try kill the other players. The players are given the bare essentials of Minecraft tools and have to use their intelligence and improvise.
- The map is extremely well designed and provides endless fun. It fits from two to eight players.
- The developer, Neriak, is most well known for producing the Dropper map which is considered one of the best.
- The map is regularly updated, and is bug-free also.
How to Install the Candy Sky Wars Map:
- To install the Candy Sky Wars Map you need to first of all download it by clicking on the download link below this article.
- Then, load the files onto your USB stick/flash drive and put it in the front of your console: Xbox/Playstation.
- Go into the settings of the console and transfer the files across to your in-console memory.
- Load up Minecraft and then check in the menu if the map has saved, then load up and enjoy!
Changelogs of the Candy Sky Wars Map:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Candy Sky Wars Map as it has just recently been released onto the console version of Minecraft. However, the developer Neriak is very experienced and updates regularly!