Basic overview of the Candy World Mod:
The Candy World Mod, created by the developer “TG_Officials”, is available for the latest download of Minecraft; that’s Minecraft 1.8 for those not to up to date with new patches. The mod adds in an abundance of new items, all themed around the idea of candy, chocolate and general sweetie goodness! The mod is bug-free, and should fit well into most mod packs.
How to use the Candy World Mod:
There is no real way to use the Candy World Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Candy World Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Candy World Mod:
- The Candy World Mod adds in liquorice of many colours, including orange, yellow and pink. Players can craft tools and armour sets with the liquorice.
- The mod also contains jawbreakers, which can be collected via the mining of jawbreaker ore,
- The mod adds in a variety of food items, including marshmallows, smores, cotton candy and powdered sugar.
How to Install the Candy World Mod
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Candy World Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Candy World Mod:
- The latest update for the Candy World Mod added in liquorice and also the ability to craft full sets of tools and armour with the candy items too. The developer additionally added in jawbreakers, jawbreaker ore, and a chocolate tree.