Basic overview of the CandyCraft Mod:
The CandyCraft Mod is a mod that will revamp your whole game. This mod will change the biomes, mobs, items, NPCs, game mechanics, sounds and more. This mod shouldn’t be downloaded for those wanting to take the game seriously as the CandyCraft Mod transforms your world in a candy paradise – full of pinks, sweets, and treats. And I’m not exaggerating, the sky is PINK in this mod!
How to use the CandyCraft Mod:
There is no real way to use the CandyCraft Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
CandyCraft Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the CandyCraft Mod:
- Sugar factory: make sugar from any blocks or items of the candy valley
- Sugar Furnace (Licorice furnace): Smelt candy ores and others stuffs use sugar as fuel
- Trampojelly: Green or red, they can be used to jump really high. It doesn’t remove fall damage
- Jelly shock absorber: Remove fall damage when falling on it.
- Gummy ball can be throw to slow down mobs.
- Chocolate coins can be used to trade with gingerbread villagers.
How to Install the CandyCraft Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the CandyCraft Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the CandyCraft Mod:
- There most recent update for the CandyCraft Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.7.4.