Basic overview of the Carvable Pumpkins Mod:
The Carvable Pumpkins Mod is just another halloween mod that you can download straight away. In this mod, you can use a simple GUI in order to carve vanilla pumpkins. The mod allows you to right click to carve, as well as carving all four sides, rotating the pumpkin and saving existing carvings.
How to use the Carvable Pumpkins Mod:
To use the Carvable Pumpkins Mod you first of all need to download and install this mod with Forge. Then, once you open up your game all of the mod’s features should have already been automatically updated. The mod is currently available with Minecraft 1.8, so therefore should install very easily.
Carvable Pumpkins Mod Video Showcase:
Because the mod is so new, there is currently no public video showcase showing the features of this mod.
Key Features of the Carvable Pumpkins Mod:
- Simply place down the vanilla pumpkin and click it to open the carving GUI.
- Then, from here you can right click to carve and left click to undo.
- You can carve all four sides of the pumpkin as well as rotating it.
- You can also click to save as well as clicking to undo the carving completely.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8.
How to Install the Carvable Pumpkins Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the Carvable Pumpkins Mod and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder.
- Load up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new species of creeper!
Changelogs of the Carvable Pumpkins Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for the Carvable Pumpkins Mod. The developer released all of the features for the mod upon initial release so I can’t really see him updating the mod any further. The mod is so small that there is nothing left to add.