Basic overview of the Castle Builder Mod:
The developer describes the Castle Builder Mod as a functional mod useful in creative mode. It will set up a small structure such as a 3 wide by 5 tall wall going east to west. So instead of placing 15 blocks you can now place just one. This saves time building as well as repairing existing structures. My example up top may not be the best, definitely decent though and was made in about 20 minutes. (unlike this mod). This cut out maybe about 2 hours of frantic work to make the same castle. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft.
How to use the Castle Builder Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Castle Builder Mod. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Castle Builder Mod Video Showcase:
There are currently no public video showcases for this mod.
Key Features of the Castle Builder Mod:
- The Castle Builder Mod is a functional mod that simply and easily creates castles.
- The mod can be installed for SMP multiplayer and client singleplayer.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the Castle Builder Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Castle Builder Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8.