Basic overview of the CausticCraft Mod:
CausticCraft is a Minecraft Forge mod that adds acidic, corrosive and other stuff. It is currently still in development but you can download it below. This mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4 and is compatible with most other texture packs and mods. This mod can also be installed for client and servers, so you can enjoy all of the mods features with your friends.
How to use the CausticCraft Mod:
There is no real way to use the CausticCraft Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
CausticCraft Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the CausticCraft Mod:
- Currently it contains 7 new biomes, 4 new armour sets, 3 swords with unique abilities, 1 tree, 2 mobs and 11 ores.
- The bog armour set, once crafted obtains “Protection V” and changes the weather to rainy and time to night.
- The end armour set gives a huge jump boost and no fall damage. It also adds 2 brand new dimensions!
- Available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4, and can be installed for client and servers.
How to Install the CausticCraft Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the CausticCraft Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new map.
Changelogs of the CausticCraft Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the CausticCraft Mod.