Basic overview of the CaveOres Mod:
The CavesOres Mod is a new mod that was uploaded to Curse recently, and has suddenly became very popular for its unique approach to mining and ore gathering. Isn’t it annoying when you’re mining and you have to spend hours and hours searching the darkest depths of caves only to come up empty handed? Well I might have the perfect solution, the Cave Ores Mod moves ore generation to the sides of caves (like on the cave walls) so that ore gathering is quick and effective. The mod is available for 1.8, and supports Minecraft Forge.
How to use the CaveOres Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of CaveOres Mod. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
CaveOres Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase for this mod.
Key Features of the CaveOres Mod:
- The mod moves ore spawning and generation to cave walls, meaning mining is now a lot easier.
- At the moment only vanilla ores are supported, but modded ores is in planning by the developer.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the CaveOres Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the CaveOres Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8. However because the mod has only just been released, there are currently no other public changelogs at this time.