Basic overview of the Chat Bubbles Mod:
The Chat Bubbles mod is a brilliant, unique, server-based mod that adds chat bubbles over the players head whilst talking in servers, this is fantastic! It’s pretty safe to say that the Minecraft community has been waiting for a mod like this for a very long time. Servers, although great, don’t have the best chat feature. This mod adds a clean, easy to read, chat bubble over head and is available for Minecraft 1.7.4.
How to use the Chat Bubbles Mod:
There is no real way to use the Chat Bubbles Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Chat Bubbles Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Chat Bubbles Mod:
- Adds clean looking chat bubbles over a users head in multiplayer.
- Works client side, making it essentially universal on any server.
- Available for the latest update of Minecraft 1.7.4.
- Is compatible with other server-based mods, including MC-PATCHER, Minecraft Forge and more.
How to Install the Chat Bubbles Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Chat Bubbles Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Chat Bubbles Mod:
- There most recent update for the Chat Bubbles Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.7.4.