Basic overview of the Cheating Essentials Mod:
The Cheating Essentials mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 is a mod that eases the pain of cheats and hacks. If you are someone who likes to use cheats and hacks on singleplay, then this mod is for you. The developer of this mod has released a disclaimer that noted that using this mod on a server could get you banned from it. He explained that each server has a different tolerance policy, but you shouldn’t take the risk.
How to use the Cheating Essentials Mod:
To use the cheating essentials mod for Minecraft 1.7.4, you firstly need to follow the installation guide that can be found on one of the tabs on this post. Then, once you are in the game you can use a series of key shortcuts and the mod’s menu to use whichever cheat you want!
Cheating Essentials Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Cheating Essentials Mod:
- With this mod installed, you have access to a fast breaking and fast placing cheat!
- It includes a Fullbright addition, a useful GUI and the option to have an invisible player.
- You can choose to load up a mob hitbox, or even choose to reload a chunk.
- You can also enable more enjoyable cheats like the ability to walk on water and to fly!
- This mod is compatible with SMP, but I wouldn’t recommend using it.
How to Install the Cheating Essentials Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Cheating Essentials Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Cheating Essentials Mod:
There are no public changelogs for this Minecraft mod.