Basic overview of the Cheese Plugin Mod:
The Cheese Plugin Mod is a Minecraft mod created by the developer “gabe4356”. The mod only adds one feature into the game, cheese! However this plugin only applies to server multiplayer usage. The plugin actually allows cheese to be eaten and used on servers and can be controlled through a list of commands that you can find below. This mod is compatible with Minecraft Forge and is bug-free.
How to use the Cheese Plugin Mod:
There is no real way to use the Cheese Plugin Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Cheese Plugin Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Cheese Plugin Mod:
- /cheese – Lists Commands
- /Cheddar – Gives you 20 health (can get rid of all extra hearts added from /Oka)
- /Blue – Makes the player say something in chat and damages them 5 hearts
- /Chex – eat Chex mix, gives you TONS of exp!
- /Chexterminate – The Cheese version of Exterminate! Just…type the command.
- /Kefalograviera – A Greek cheese from Crete, gives you super powers! You can soar the sky!
- /Chevre – Gives you a creepy disk.
- /Oka – Amazing Oka Cheese
- /Chinfo – list info about the plugin
How to Install the Cheese Plugin Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Cheese Plugin Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Cheese Plugin Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Cheese Plugin Mod.