Basic overview of the Chert Craft Mod:
The Chert Craft Mod is a new mod that adds in a range of new items and tools, that can be crafted with some unique ores that are all named after the mod. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8 and can be installed on server multiplayer. The mod has been created by Kinyoshi, and is bug-free at the moment. The Chert Craft mod can be installed in any mod pack.
How to use the Chert Craft Mod:
There is no real way to use the Chert Craft Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Chert Craft Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Chert Craft Mod:
- The new stone generates in random sizes ranging from very small to large.
- It currently includes five tool and five armor sets available to craft with balanced specs to fit into the vanilla world, as well as non-throwable spears.
- These spears are weapons and mining tools with low durability made diagonally with two sticks and by using wooden planks, gravel, chert stone, petrified chert or nether quartz.
How to Install the Chert Craft Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Chert Craft Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Chert Craft Mod:
- The latest changelog for the Chert Craft Mod updates the mod to the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4.