Basic overview of the Chester Mod:
The Chester Mod derives a feature from the console game “Don’t Starve!” in which a small creature follows you around the whole entire time. Now this concept has been implemented with the help of the Chester mod. The mod is regularly updated by the developer Xwaffle, and is bug free as we speak. The mod is compatible with a variety of other mods and texture packs and fits well into any mod pack.
How to use the Chester Mod:
There is no real way to use the Chester Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Chester Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Chester Mod:
- The Chester Mod is a small and unique mod that adds in one feature. The console game “Don’t Starve!” features a creature called Chester that follows you around, now this mob is in Minecraft.
- To spawn Chester you need to craft an Eyebone, with an ender-eye and a bone.
- Chester will then follow you around the map, help you in combat, and allows you to store nine inventory slots.
- The mod can also be installed for multiplayer servers and is compatible with Minecraft Forge.
How to Install the Chester Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Chester Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new map.
Changelogs of the Chester Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Chester Mod.