Basic overview of the Chimney Mod:
The Chimney Mod is a simple but unique mod that adds chimneys into the game. They are a nice addition to any build as they emit animated smoke and can be installed on servers too. They can be crafted with a variety of blocks and can be stacked as high as you please.
How to use the Chimney Mod:
There is no real way to use the Chimney Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Chimney Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Chimney Mod:
- The Chimney Mod is a fairly self explanatory mod, it adds into Minecraft working chimneys.
- The chimneys can be crafted with many materials, including diamond, gold, steel, brick, smoothstone and more.
- A different material is only aesthetic however, and won’t effect the way the chimney works in game.
- The chimney will emit smoke as long as there is no block above it and there is a lit fire/furnace next to it.
- There is no height limit and you can combine the types of chimney block you use to build your chimney.
How to Install the Chimney Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Chimney Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new map.
Changelogs of the Chimney Mod:
- The latest update for the Chimney Mod made the coding a whole lot more simple. Additionally, the developer also made it so that chimneys can be stacked on top of each other with no height limit.