Basic overview of the Chisel and Bits Mod:
The Chisel and Bits Mod, created by the developer AlgorithmX2 adds several chisels, a wrench and ways to copy designs and store bits. These tools enable you to create new custom decorative blocks and designs to decorate your bases and improve the flexibility of your building style. The mod is quite small so even if you install the mod you will maintain the vanilla feel of Minecraft. The mod is compatible with the latest range of Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.8.
How to use the Chisel and Bits Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Chisel and Bits Mod. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Chisel and Bits Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Chisel and Bits Mod:
- The Chisel and Bits Mod adds in a positive and negative print, allowing you to create designs.
- The mod also adds in a wooden wrench a bit bag and loads of new chisels.
- The different materials allow more durability on the tool allowing you to use the tool much larger for better materials.
.The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the Chisels and Bits Mod
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Chisels and Bits Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8. However because the mod has only just been released, there are currently no other public changelogs at this time.