Basic overview of the Cirithios Mod:
The Cirithios Mod is a small little mod created by the developer: “Kosmokiller”. The developer has described the mod as a list of additions that he wishes were in the game anyway. The mod doesn’t add a specific set of themed items or an idea in general, but instead adds an eclectic bundle of small features. The mod is available for servers too, so you can install the mod and play it with your friends. Install the mod today!
How to use the Cirithios Mod:
There is no real way to use the Cirithios Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Cirithios Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Cirithios Mod:
- There are many new mobs in the game, including the thief, the mummy, the flame skeleton and the ancient.
- There is also a new boss, the Abraxas has 190 health and damages 12 hearts with one attack.
- The mod also adds in a few other items, including the ceremonial dagger, the demonic apple, the iron bow, the obsidian shard, and the arumite tool and weapon set.
How to Install the Cirithios Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Cirithios Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Cirithios Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Cirithios Mod. The entire mod was released at once and the developer has not updated the features since the initial release.