Basic overview of the Civilization Mod:
The Civilization Mod, created by the developer JanCrafter. The mod adds in loads of new items including new biomes and character AIs. Each AI has a different set type and will act accordingly. For example the Hunter will hunt animals and monsters. They also spawn everywhere in the world and drop a wooden sword upon death. He looks a lot like Steve with green shirt and can be spawned with spawn egg in the creative game mode. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.8 and is compatible with Minecraft Forge.
How to use the Civilization Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Civilization Mod. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Civilization Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Civilization Mod:
- The Civilization Mod adds in hunters, builders, fisherman, citizens, ghosts and more.
- Other NPC’s are going to be added into the mod soon.
- The mod also adds in a new biome: the City biome!
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the Civilization Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Civilization Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8.