Basic overview of the ClawBrine Mod:
The Clawbrine Mod developed by the creator: “Mr A Man”, is a successor to the herobrine mod, and is designed to go hand in hand with that mod. The Clawbrine is a wolf-like creature who has white eyes and a body of all red. The ClawBrine is very hard to kill, and you can even craft weapons from the drops of the mob. The mod can be installed for servers and client.
How to use the ClawBrine Mod:
There is no real way to use the ClawBrine Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
ClawBrine Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no video showcase highlighting the features of this mod.
Key Features of the ClawBrine Mod:
- ClawBrine Sword: This sword is much more powerful than the average diamond sword, and is specially designed for killing a ClawBrine. It can pretty much one-shot any other mob. To craft the sword, you either need 4 ClawBrine Ingots and a stick, or 4 redstone, 2 diamond, and a stick (see screenshots).
- ClawBrine Claws: The Claws are mainly a decorative item. You can put them in an item frame in your house to show off your mob-slaying skills. About 1 in every 13 ClawBrines killed will drop one. You can also place it in a furnace to smelt it into a ClawBrine Ingot (1:1 ratio, see screenshots).
- ClawBrine Ingot: The ClawBrine Ingot is the main source of crafting and smelting ClawBrine items. It is used to craft the ClawBrine Sword. About 1 in every 13 ClawBrines killed will drop one. They can be smelted in the furnace with a ClawBrine Claw.
- The mod can be installed for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8.
How to Install the ClawBrine Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the ClawBrine Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the ClawBrine Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the ClawBrine Mod. The entire mod was released at once and the developer has not updated the features since the initial release.