wptab name=’Description’]Basic overview of the Clay Living Dolls Mod:
The Clay Living Dolls Mod, created by the developer: Soulas, allows users to craft from scratch, their very own set of clay living dolls. Clay living dolls can be equipped with armour, weapons and bows too. Then, you can just set them up and fight them for yourself – or even better, unleash them on a server and watch chaos ensue. The developer is constantly updating the mod so it’s a very safe download.
How to use the Clay Living Dolls Mod:
There is no real way to ‘use’ the Clay Living Dolls Mod You first of all need to download the mod and install it with the help of Minecraft Forge. If done correctly then all of the mod’s features should automatically be enabled, all you need to do is find them or craft them!
Clay Living Dolls Mod Video Showcase:
There are currently no public video showcases for the Clay Living Dolls Mod, sorry about that!
Key Features of the Clay Living Dolls Mod:
- The Clay Living Dolls Mod, adds in the ability to craft your own living dolls from scratch.
- Create Steve Dolls, zombie dolls, skeleton dolls, golem dolls, pigman dolls and many many more!
- The mod can be installed for servers, client side singleplayer and more.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and requires forge to run.
How to Install the Clay Living Dolls Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Then open up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Clay Living Dolls Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Clay Living Dolls Mod, the entire mod was released at the same time!