Basic overview of the Clay Mod:
The Clay Mod is a brilliant mod released for the latest version of Minecraft 1.7.4. The mod adds in over one hundred new and unique types of tools. Additionally, the mod provides more uses for Clay as well as the ability to chisel existing resources. The mod is available for server SMP and client singleplayer and is also compatible with Minecraft Forge and MCPATCHER.
How to use the Clay Mod:
There is no real way to use the Clay Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Clay Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Clay Mod:
- The mod adds over 100 tools to the game, including different strength chisels. These include diamond, iron and more.
- Created chiseled blocks by combining a vanilla resource with a chisel in a crafting table.
- There is also a new mob in the mod, the Mud Golem!
- Now it’s not just snow balls that you can throw in Minecraft, Mud Balls now exist!
How to Install the Clay Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Clay Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Clay Mod:
- There most recent update for the Clay Mod not only added compatibility to the latest release of Minecraft 1.7.4, but it also added different strength chisels to the game, one of many new tool types.