Basic overview of the Clay Soldiers Mod:
The Clay Soldiers Mod is a great little mod created by the developer: ‘SanAndreasP’. The mod gives users the ability and tools to craft clay armies. The mod adds in such items like the clay disruptor, the clay horse, the clay soldier and many more. The mod is compatible with many external mods and texture packs, so you shouldn’t have a problem installing it.
How to use the Clay Soldiers Mod:
There is no real way to ‘use’ the Clay Soldiers Mod. You first of all need to download the mod and install it with the help of Minecraft Forge. If done correctly then all of the mod’s features should automatically be enabled, all you need to do is find them or craft them!
Clay Soldiers Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Clay Soldiers Mod:
- The Clay Soldiers Mod allows users to make their own little private armies out of clay and then release upon the world. Actually making the clay soldiers is quite hard though, so don’t expect an easy ride.
- The mod also adds in clay pegasus’ and clay horses.
- The mod can be installed for SMP servers or single player client games too.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and requires forge to run.
How to Install the Clay Soldiers Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Then open up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Clay Soldiers Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Clay Soldiers Mod, the entire mod was released at the same time!