Basic overview of the Coffee and Tea Mod:
The Coffee and Tea Mod is a Forge-based 1.7.10 Minecraft mod that fully implements coffee and tea in the game including plants, cups, seeds and potion effects from each drink. The developer has noted that he will keep the mod fully updated as new patches are released for Minecraft. The mod is created by the developer Glorfindel22, or for short: Richard. The mod can be installed for SMP and client.
How to use the Coffee and Tea Mod:
There is no real way to ‘use’ the Coffee and Tea Mod. You first of all need to download the mod and install it with the help of Minecraft Forge. If done correctly then all of the mod’s features should automatically be enabled, all you need to do is find them or craft them!
Coffee and Tea Mod Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Coffee and Tea Mod:
- The mod adds in tea and coffee, which can put in corresponding cups, an empty cup can be crafted.
- The Coffee and Tea Mod also adds in the appropriate utensils to make the drinks, including the plants you can grow.
- The mod can be installed for SMP servers or single player client games too.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and requires forge to run.
How to Install the Coffee and Tea Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Then open up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Coffee and Tea Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Coffee and Tea Mod, the entire mod was released at the same time!