Basic overview of the Coffee and Tea Mod:
The Coffee and Tea Mod is a mod created by the developer: “Glorfindel22”. The mod is very complex and allows players to fully experience what is a long winded process of creating coffee and tea. The mod is detailed, regularly updated, and overall is one of the best mods that I have seen so far this year.
How to use the Coffee and Tea Mod:
There is no real way to use the Kitchen Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Coffee and Tea Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Coffee and Tea Mod:
- The Coffee and Tea Mod is a fairly self explanatory mod, it allows users to craft tea and coffee in game.
- You can trade with villagers, they will sell and exchange various items in the mod randomly.
- Based on the durability of the pestle and mortars, there textures will change.
- Coffee and tea spawn in dungeon chests and also in the ground.
How to Install the Coffee and Tea Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Coffee and Tea Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Coffee and Tea Mod:
- The latest update for the Coffee and Tea Mod added in compatibility for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8. Tea leaves now have to be picked out of the ground and be used with a mortar and pestle.