Basic overview of the Colour Blocks Mod:
The Colour Blocks Mod is a fairly straight forward mod for the latest verison of Minecraft. It adds new colour blocks to your game, because sometimes there just isn’t enough bright vivid structures in Minecraft. This mod is compatible with most other texture packs and mods, and works fully with MCPATCHER or Minecraft Forge.
How to use the Colour Blocks Mod:
There is no real way to use the Colour Blocks Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Colour Blocks Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Colour Blocks Mod:
- Around 40 different colors!
- Blast resistant blocks(as obsidian), no more griefers/creepers destroying your art!
- Takes close to no time to destroy them in survival mode!
- Clean colors, no more weird textures on your pixel art!
- They emit light, no more torches on your art!
- It’s own Creative menu!
How to Install the Colour Blocks Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Colour Blocks Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new map.
Changelogs of the Colour Blocks Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Colour Blocks Mod