Basic overview of the Colourful Armour Mod:
Vanilla Minecraft does not offer the player a whole range of customization options regarding armour. That’s why the colourful armour mod is so great, as it gives people the opportunity to tailor their armour choices the specifically suit their own tastes and needs. This mod is really very simple, and it also works with servers and online play. The mod is updated all of the time and also works with Forge. I would highly recommend this mod.
How to use the Colourful Armour Mod:
There is no real way to use the Colourful Armour Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Colourful Armour Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Colourful Armour Mod:
- With the colourful armour mod you can change the colour of several vanilla armours in your Minecraft game.
- All of the crafting recipes in this mod are shapeless, which means its easy to do.
- The armour types you can customize are chain armour, iron, gold and diamond.
- Place a dye into the crafting table to change the colours, and place a sponge in to clean it.
How to Install the Colourful Armour Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Colourful Armour Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Colourful Armour Mod:
- The latest changelog for the Colourful Armour Mod updates the mod to the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4.