Basic overview of the Colourful Portals Mod:
The Colourful Portals Mod, created by the developer “Tmtravlr”, adds new customization to portals. In vanilla Minecraft, portals can be created with flint and obsidian, and they have to be a specific size. With this mod installed, you can create portals anywhere you want and any size you want, not to mention the different resources you can use also.
How to use the Colourful Portals Mod:
There is no real way to use the Colourful Portals Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Colourful Portals Mod Video Showcase:
There are currently no public video showcases for the Colourful Portals Mod.
Key Features of the Colourful Portals Mod:
- The Colourful Portals Mod is a fantastic mod that allows you link the same colour portals together in a chain.
- These portal chains can be as complicated or as simple as you want.
- The best thing about this mod is the customization, you can create portals out of three materials and can make them any size you want, even 1 block small if you want to.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8 and works with servers and clients.
How to Install the Colourful Portals Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod! Click here to download Minecraft Forge.
- Next, download the Shape Shifter Z Mod and drag and drop the .zip files to your desktop.
- Then, open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks and put your downloaded files into here.
- Finally, load up Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Colourful Portals Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for this modification as when the developer released the mod, he released all of the features at the same time. However there are planned features and they should be going ahead soon.