Basic overview of the ColourWalk Mod:
ColourWalk Mod is a small plugin created by Nageek. This mod is very simple and familiar to the famous “Trails Mod”, in that it leaves a graphic/texture behind you when you walk. This mod however physically changes the blocks you walk over into a randomly selected woollen block. The mod can be installed for the latest patch of Minecraft and also works with server multiplayer and client single player.
How to use the ColourWalk Mod:
There is no real way to use the ColourWalk Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
ColourWalk Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the ColourWalk Mod:
- The ColourWalk Mod is a new plugin for the latest version of Minecraft, created by the developer Nageek.
- The mod only changes one thing in the game, and that is that wherever you walk you will leave a trail of colourful wool behind you. This feature is simply for fun and adds no real use to the game.
- After five seconds, the wool block will turn back into its original resource.
- The block will be transformed into a random coloured wool block.
How to Install the ColourWalk Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the ColourWalk Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the ColourWalk Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the ColourWalk Mod.