Basic overview of the Combat Evolved Mod:
The Combat Evolved Mod is a new Halo style mod that adds in loads of new weapons, ores and mobs. The mod is in beta at the moment and comes with a warning from the developer, if you install this mod it may be a bit buggy. The mod adds in a new mob called the Jackal Sniper – they are deadly opponents and will aim for your head. The mod also adds in old favourites like the SAW assault rifle and the BR55 Battle Rifle! So what are you waiting for silly – download this awesome mod today!
How to use the Combat Evolved Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Combat Evolved Mod. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Combat Evolved Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Combat Evolved Mod:
- Adds in a range of new weapons including the SAW and the BR55 battle rifle.
- Adds in loads of new mobs including the Jackal Sniper!
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the Combat Evolved Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Combat Evolved Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8.