Basic overview of the Compact Blocks Mod:
Have you ever wished you had a mod that took care of all of those extra blocks you have lying around? The Compact Blocks Mod will answer all of your prayers by allowing you to craft 9 blocks of a specific type into just one block. This mod means that you will have a lot more space in your game and won’t have to craft as many chests as you would before. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4 and is also compatible with Minecraft Forge.
How to use the Compact Blocks Mod:
There is no real way to use the Compact Blocks Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Compact Blocks Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Compact Blocks Mod:
- Place nine blocks of smoothstone, cobblestone, wood, dirt, sand or sandstone into a crafting table in order to create a compact block of that item.
- Then, use these compact blocks to craft new tools and armour, thus saving you space and time.
- The mod is available for server SMP and client singleplayer.
How to Install the Compact Blocks Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Compact Blocks Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Compact Blocks Mod:
- The latest changelog for the Compact Blocks Mod updates the mod to the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4, and also adds in a compactor.