Basic overview of the ComputerCraft Mod:
The ComputerCraft Mod is a mod that adds working computers to the game. The mod also lets you control them and enter custom configurations. You can configure the computers to give them certain special abilities and characteristics and overall it is just a fantastic mod. Best of all however, the ComputerCraft Mod has complete multiple support so you should have no problem installing it on your server to use with friends. This mod is regularly updated to 1.7.4 and is bugfree.
How to use the ComputerCraft Mod:
There is no real way to use the ComputerCraft Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
ComputerCraft Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the ComputerCraft Mod:
- Each Computer has an operating system, a filesystem, a suite of builtin programs (including a text editor, a realtime Lua interpreter, and two games), and can be programmed to do anything you want with the easy-to-use Lua programming language.
- Computers can interact with redstone wiring and bundled cables from the RedPower2 mod, meaning they can be used to fully automate and control your worlds.
- With peripheral devices, the capabilities of computers can be expanded further, with Disk Drives.
How to Install the ComputerCraft Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the ComputerCraft Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the ComputerCraft Mod:
- There most recent update for the ComputerCraft Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.7.4.