Basic overview of the Concrete Mod:
The Concrete Mod, created by the developer G33K4, adds in a few items that subtly change your game. The main addition of the mod is as you may have guessed, concrete. The mod also adds in the ability to craft new sets of tools and armour. The mod can be installed for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8 but also works with 1.7.10. Best of all, the mod is compatible with most other mods and requires Minecraft Forge to correctly install and run properly.
How to use the Concrete Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Concrete Mod. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Concrete Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase for the Concrete Mod.
Key Features of the Concrete Mod:
- The Concrete Mod adds in new concrete blocks that can be coloured depending on what you want.
- Craft the coloured concrete by surrounding a dye with smoothstone in a crafting table.
- You can also use the coloured concrete to craft armour, tool and weapon sets.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the Concrete Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Concrete Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8.