Basic overview of the Condensed Blocks Mod:
The Condensed Blocks Mod aims to solve a tricky problem that Minecraft players have been having problems with since it was created. We love mining and collecting materials, but sometimes it is so difficult to store your items appropriately. There just isn’t enough room to store everything, so why not download the Condensed Blocks Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4. Furthermore, this mod is available for server and client.
How to use the Condensed Blocks Mod:
There is no real way to use the Condensed Blocks Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Condensed Blocks Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Condensed Blocks Mod:
- The Condensed Blocks is pretty simple to use, it really only has one main feature.
- Placing nine stacks of 64 into a crafting table with allow you to condense them.
- This will free up more storage place and you can repeat this process up to eight times!
- Available for Minecraft servers and client single player.
How to Install the Condensed Blocks Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod! Click here to download Minecraft Forge.
- Next, download the Condensed Blocks Mod and drag and drop the .zip files to your desktop.
- Then, open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks and put your downloaded files into here.
- Finally, load up Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Condensed Blocks Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for this modification.