Basic overview of the Construction Mod:
The Construction Mod is an amazing mod that allows the player to create a blueprint, and then automatically transfer the creation into a real world build! This mod doesn’t exactly add the most features into the game, but its what the features allows for that counts. This mod opens up a whole new world of opportunities the player and cuts building labour hours to shreds! So download this superb building mod today!
How to use the Construction Mod:
There is no real way to use the Construction Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Construction Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Construction Mod:
- The Blueprint – The Blueprint is the key to making any structure as it holds the plans on it.
- The Planning Table – draws the designs onto the Blueprint at the cost of a certain amount of Ink. The bigger the structure, the more Ink that is required.
- The Construction Block – It will display every required block/item needed to generate the structure. Once you have them, you can proceed to construct your building by placing the required blocks/items into the slots provided.
How to Install the Construction Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Construction Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Construction Mod:
- There most recent update for the Construction Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.8.