Basic overview of the Coolers Mod:
The Coolers Mod is a small little appliance mod that adds in a few features that will make life a whole lot easier whilst playing Minecraft. This mod adds a cooler you can carry around with you that has 6 storage slots for food, which means that your inventory is no longer cramped with porkchops, and creates space to carry other valuable materials. This mod is updated for Minecraft 1.7.4, and also works on servers.
How to use the Coolers Mod:
There is no real way to use the Coolers Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Coolers Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Coolers Mod:
- This mod adds a portable cooler system with six inventory slots that you can carry around with you.
- There are two type of coolers, solid colour and opaque.
- You can dye the cooler any colour you want by simply placing it in a crafting table with said wool.
- The cooler will then automatically feed you food whenever you are hungry.
- No more stopping mid-battle to chow down on a porkchop, the cooler does it for you!
How to Install the Coolers Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Coolers Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new map.
Changelogs of the Coolers Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Coolers Mod.