Basic overview of the CrackedZombie Mod:
The CrackedZombie Mod is a mod created by the developer: “crackedEGG”. The mod adds in a new, more intelligent breed of zombies. They walk around in the day and attack livestock. The mod makes Minecraft more challenging and more like a zombie apocalypse than ever before.
How to use the CrackedZombie Mod:
There is no real way to use the CrackedZombie Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
CrackedZombie Mod Video Showcase:
There are currently no public video showcases for the CrackedZombie Mod.
Key Features of the CrackedZombie Mod:
- The mod removes the original vanilla zombies from the game and adds in a whole new breed.
- The new breed of zombies walk around in the day, in groups/hordes, instead of alone at night.
- The zombies are smarter too, and will attack your livestock and resources.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, for clients and server.
How to Install the CrackedZombie Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod! Click here to download Minecraft Forge.
- Next, download the CrackedZombie Mod and drag and drop the .zip files to your desktop.
- Then, open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks and put your downloaded files into here.
- Finally, load up Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the CrackedZombie Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for this modification as when the developer released the mod, he released all of the features at the same time. However there are planned features and they should be going ahead soon.