Basic overview of the Craft Heraldry Mod:
The Craft Heraldry Mod is a brilliant mod developed by the experienced creator: “Vazkii”. This mod gives you the ability to craft and place your own heraldic/medieval banners in game. This mod will work wonders in combat or role playing servers, as this mod can allow for clan flags and coats of arms. This mod is very detailed and is one of the best mods I have seen created for the 1.7.4 update.
How to use the Craft Heraldry Mod:
There is no real way to use the Craft Heraldry Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Craft Heraldry Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Craft Heraldry Mod:
- The first thing you will need in this mod is a Heraldic Scroll, which can be crafted via the recipe below.
- Then you can choose to hang your banner or place it like a flag! (See recipes below)
- Then you can edit your heraldic emblem through the in-game editor.
- The editor has a clean GUI that allows you to add a variety of shapes, colours and designs.
- Then once completed, you will have your own heraldic emblem!
How to Install the Craft Heraldry Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Craft Heraldry Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Craft Heraldry Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Craft Heraldry Mod.